When Metro Manila shifted from Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) to General Community Quarantine (ECQ) on June 1, 2020, the management of 2Go Travel announces the resumption of their regular trip schedules to 2Go destinations nationwide.
For travel bookings affected since the announcement of quarantine, you may rebook your tickets in the followings ways:
- You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may contact mobile numbers 0906 572 6255 or 0951 614 3362
- Or you may visit the 2Go stores or outlets nearest you.
The management assures the general public to prioritize safety and is requesting their clientele for full cooperation in observance of health and safety measures being implemented inside 2Go stores, port terminals, and onboard their vessels.
For those who are planning to travel soonest and before you intend to make a booking for your desired destination via 2Go Travel, the following safety guidelines must be strictly observed.
A. LSI or Locally Stranded Individuals
- Must secure travel authorization from PNP
- Medical Clearance certificate issued by the City/Municipal Health Office.
B. ROF or Returning Overseas Filipinos
- Bureau of Quarantine Certificate
- Passport with the arrival stamp
- ID with proof of residence
C. APOR or Authorized Persons Outside of Residence
- Medical clearance issued by City/Municipal Health Office
All passengers are advised to coordinate with your Local Government Unit for any additional requirement.
For information on the latest schedule and routes, you may check on the 2Go voyage calendar or you may Follow our Facebook Page; Superferry 2Go!!! for more details.
Please Like and Share information. Happy sailing everyone!