Due to numerous inquiries regarding schedule for Super Shuttle Ferry/ Roro Schedule, we are sharing here vessel routes, destinations and ticket rates, based on the latest company advisory.
Super Shuttle Ferry tickets can now be bought online through the company’s website, www.supershuttleroro.com. This is a great help, specially to our foreign visitors who want to arrange everything before a scheduled trip.
But you have to check, since not all tickets/destination are available online and are limited only to Palompon, Bogo, Roxas, Caticlan, Jagna, Camiguin, Dapitan and Dumaguete. Some tickets need to be purchase personally before the trip schedule.
Here is your Super Shuttle Ferry Updated Schedule, Routes and Fare Rates:
Super Shuttle Schedule Bogo to Palompon
Daily 12:00 Noon
Palompon to Bogo Ship Schedule
Daily 7:30 AM
Ticket Rate Bogo, Cebu to Palompon, Leyte _ P300 (Super Shuttle Ferry 10)
Travel time is estimated at four (4) hours only.
Caticlan to Roxas Ferry Schedule
Daily 5:30 PM
Super Shuttle Ferry Roxas to Caticlan
Daily 12:30 AM
Ticket Rate Caticlan/Roxas & vice versa – P480 ( Super Shuttle Roro 12)
Estimated travel time is 3 hours.
Shuttle Ferry Schedule Jagna to Camiguin
Daily at 1:00 PM
Camiguin to Jagna, Bohol Trips
Daily at 8:00 AM
Fare Rate Jagna/Camiguin & Vice Versa – P425
Super Shuttle Roro Dapitan/Dumaguete
Daily Schedule 5:00 AM
Dumaguete to Dapitan Ferry Schedule
Daily Schedule at 5:00 PM
Dumaguete /Dapitan Ticket Rate – P385 (Economy)
Travel time is estimated at 4 hours only
Other Route Schedule and Destination
Batangas/Culasi 3X a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Culasi/Batangas 3X a week Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Balingoan/Benoni Camiguin 10X daily starting at 8:00 AM
Hagnaya Cebu/Sta. Fe , Bantayan – 7X DAily starting at 8:00 AM with regular intervals until 4:30 PM
Sta. Fe Bantayan/Hagnaya Cebu – 7X Daily starting at 6:00 AM with regular intervals until 6:00 PM
Cargo vessels are also serving the ports of Batangas, Masbate, Manila, Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, Cagayan, Davao and General Santos. Please contact the office for information.
Shipping Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Tips to consider when you book online:
- When making payment use the transaction code/biller code indicated in the payment instruction not the booking reservation number.
- After payment confirmation, Super Shuttle Ferry will send you a copy of your e-ticket through email.
- Your e-ticket without will be sent to the email address you provide and the mobile number will be used to contact you in case of changes in your itinerary.
- Senior Citizen discount, PWD and Student discount are not available on online booking.
Payment Options: Payment can be done through the following payment scheme;
- Paypal (Credit card/Debit card)
- MLePay/MLhuiller Payments
- RD PAwnshop EC Pay
- Seven Eleven
- EC Pay
- Palawan Express (Palawan Pawnshop)
- Online Banking
Tips before boarding:
- Present your ticket
- Bring Valid ID (make sure your valid ID matches with the name in your ticket)
- Be at the pier before 30 minutes closing time
For more inquiries, you may contact the following numbers for Super Shuttle Ferry shipping schedule and ticket rates;
Mobile number 0915 646 6857/ 0999 889 9999/ 0942 445 3708
Telephone Numbers (032) 412 7688/ 361 2503/ 361 4618
Do you want to know more updates on other lines schedule, destinations, ticket rates and promos?
Like and Follow our Facebook Page: Superferry 2Go!!!