Biyaheng Masaya, Serbisyong Subok Na!
Popular tagline of our Philtranco Bus Liner, the company which is now our travelling partner for more than a decade. As a partner they had been continuously trying to think of the best and effective way to reach out for the needs of every Pasahero they had on board.
Connecting the roads from Luzon to the Visayas and Mindanao, they had set a trend to travelling in style aboard Buses with WIFI, GPS Tracking system and Entertainment for every passenger to enjoy the adventure of the trip.
We are sharing here Philtranco Updated schedule from Pasay Terminal to Daet, Culasi, and Panganiban, Camarines Norte both on Aircon and Ordinary Buses as well as the corresponding fare rate, and Bus schedule from Pasay to Naga, Goa, Lagonoy, Iriga, Buhi, Sagrada and Balatan of Camarines Sur effective June 4, 2018.
Philtranco Schedule & Fare Pasay to Camarines Norte
- One trip daily from Pasay Terminal to Daet leaving at 7:30 AM on Ordinary Buses with ticket price at P450.90 per passenger.
- Two trips daily from Pasay to Daet via Culasi leaving at 7:30 PM on Ordinary Buses with ticket price at P450.90 and P504.90 per passenger.
- Four trips daily from Pasay Terminal to Daet on Aircon Buses starting at 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 9:30 PM with Fare Rate of P551.10 per passenger.
- Pasay Terminal to Panganiban leaving daily at 7:00 AM and 7:30 PM via Aircon buses with P544.50 fare per passenger.
Pasay to Camarines Sur Daily Schedule and Fare
- Three trips daily from Pasay to Naga via Aircon buses starting at 7:30 AM, 8:30 PM and 9:30 PM with P627.00 fare per passenger.
- One trip from Pasay terminal to Goa with P712.80 fare and Lagonoy with P724.85 fare, departing at 7:15 PM on Aircon buses.
- From Pasay terminal to Iriga with P686.40 fare and Buhi at P711.15 ticket rate via Aircon buses with three trips daily starting at 9:00 AM, 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
- Ordinary bus schedule from Pasay terminal to Iriga (P561.60 fare) and Buhi (P581.85) departing daily at 6:00 PM.
- Two Ordinary bus trip daily at 5:00 PM and 10:00 PM for Sagrada with P565.65 fare and Iriga with P561.60 fare per passenger.
- Two trips for Pasay to Balatan leaving Pasay terminal at 4:45 PM on Aircon buses with fare of P737.55, and Ordinary buses with P603.45 ticket rate per passenger.
Above bus schedule is subject to change without prior notice
For ticket reservations, you may contact Philtranco at telephone numbers 02 851 8077 or 02 851 8078, or call mobile number 0917 860 4418, or you may log on to their website at www.philtranco.net for further information.
Want more updates on Philtranco schedule and ticket rates?
Like and Follow our Facebook Page: Superferry 2Go!!!