One of the leading fast ferry services serving strategic locations among our ports in the Visayas, and Mindanao, goes on with their popular slogan – “OceanJet- Takes You There Fast and Easy.”
True to its slogan, the company is always aiming for the satisfaction of our sea travelers. One of its popular destination and considered as major tourist destination is the Island of Bohol, home of Tarsiers and Chocolate Hills, Century Old Churches and sugary sand beach resorts. The, major port of entry is Tagbilaran, the center of business hub.
OceanJet Daily Schedule for Cebu to Tagbilaran
Departure at Cebu Port
Oceanjet Daily Schedule from Tagbilaran to Cebu
Time of Departure Tagbilaran Port
Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
OceanJet Ticket Rate Cebu to Tagbilaran and vice versa (one way only)
P500 (Tourist Class accommodation) – on date or advance purchase
P400 (Open air accommodation) – on date or advance purchase
OceanJet Libre Balik Promo for Cebu/Tagbilaran/Cebu – limited seats only and on a first come, first serve basis
P800 (Tourist Class accommodaton) – on date or advance purchase
P600 (Open Air accommodaton) – 1 to 8 days prior to departure schedule
The LIBRE BALIK Mechanics
- Open to OceanJet passengers under specific routes and for tourist class or open air accommodation only.
- The Libre Balik ticket/s is limited, non re-routable nor transferable. The passenger is only paying one way (the first ticket), the second ticket is complimentary. Complimentary ticket (dated or open dated) is valid within six (6) days from date of passenger’s departure. Likewise, complimentary ticket (no fare) is non-refundable.
In case of a cancelled trip, the validity of the complimentary ticket is extended to another six (6) day period commencing from the date of cancellation.
In the event that the vessel has no Open- Air accommodation or no more Open Air is available, the passenger shall upgrade the ticket but shall pay the corresponding charges.
- The fare for Libre Balik shall vary with the route, availability of allocated libre balik seats and the date of purchase. This is book and buy basis.
- An Open-dated complimentary ticket can only be booked or validated after the first (paid) ticket is used. Booking or validating procedure which is one hour prior to departure time and the cutoff time must be strictly observed and will be on a first come-first serve basis.
- Generally, Libre-balik tickets (paid or complimentary), are non-refundable (as stamped on the ticket). But, it can be revoked or revalidated subject to rebooking or revalidation charges, plus the fare difference whenever applicable. Rebooking or revalidation of complimentary ticket alone must be within the six (6) day (from date of departure) validity period.
However, Libre-balik paid ticket without “NON-REFUNDABLE” stamped or written on the ticket can be refunded. Provided both tickets (paid and complimentary) are not used.
- Complimentary ticket can be used ahead of the first (paid) ticket, but, it makes the first (paid) ticket VOIDED (cannot be used anymore)
.7. Passenger (i.student, minor, senior citizen, etc.) who avails the Libre Balik, can no longer enjoy any of the discounts mandated by law. The Libre balik is substantially superior than the discount.
OceanJet boat tickes can be purchased at their main office at Pier 1, Pier Area, Cebu City or you can book on line or at any accredited ticket outlets in the Visayas. For further inquiries you can contact the telephone numbers (032) 2557560, (032) 2550115 or mobile number 09176380000.
For more updates on OceanJet Promo and schedule just follow our Facebook Page: Superferry 2Go.
Come now and explore the paradise island of Bohol!!!