Are you planning to travel anywhere in Mindanao for the month of March and April 2019?
This could be a special time to be reunited with the family in the province for the Holy Week celebration. So pick your best date for your travel as we are sharing here your boat schedule for the month of March and April 2019 for the popular ports in Mindanao as your reference.
Manila to Cagayan de Oro Ship Schedule
- Sunday 10:00 AM St. Leo the Great (March 3/18/27; April 14/28)
- Monday 09:00 AM St. Pope John Paul II (March & April 2019)
- Thursday 10:00 PM St. Therese Child Jesus (March & April 2019)
- Wednesday 12:30 PM St. Leo the Great (March 15/27, April 10/24)
Trip Schedule CDO to Manila
- Friday 7:00 AM St. Leo the Great (March 1/15/29, April 12/26)
- Saturday 11:00 PM St. Therese Child Jesus (March & April 2019)
- Tuesday 3:30 AM St. Leo the Great (March 5/19, April 2/16)
- Wednesday 1:30 AM St. Pope John Paul II (March & April 2019)
Boat Schedule Manila to Butuan / Vice Versa
M/V St. Pope John Paul II is the official carrier for the route Manila to Butuan and Vice Versa for the months of March and April 2019 with a schedule as follows:
The vessel departs from Manila port on March 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2019 and April 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2019, which falls on Thursday at 9:00 PM and will reach Nasipit port on Saturday at 7:00 AM or an estimated sea travel of 35 hours.
The Butuan to Manila schedule is set to depart from Nasipit, Butuan every Saturday at 1:00 PM on the following dates, March 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30. April 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2019. It will
Manila to Dipolog and Zamboanga Ship Schedule
M/V ST. Michael the Archangel is a shared vessel for the routes Manila to Dipolog and Zamboanga which is scheduled to depart from the port of Manila on March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, and April 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2019, which falls on a Sunday at 8:00 PM. Estimated Time of Arrival in Dipolog is every Tuesday at 4:00 AM
The vessel then will depart from Dapitan port bound for Zamboanga at 5:00 in the morning, Tuesday, and will arrive Zamboanga PPA Port at 2:00 in the afternoon.
2Go Ship Schedule Zamboanga to Manila via Dipolog
- Estimated time of Departure Zamboanga: Tuesday 9:00 PM
- Estimated Time of Arrival inDipolog: Wednesday at 6:00 AM
- ETD Dipolog for Manila: Wednesday at 7:00 AM
- Estimated Time of Arrival in Manila port: Thursday at 3:00 PM
2Go Vessel Manila to Iligan via Ozamis
M/V St. Francis Xavier is another shared vessel which carries passengers from Manila to Iligan via the port of Ozamis. The vessel will depart Manila on Mondays for March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2019.
- Estimated Time of Arrival Ozamis: Wednesday at 6:00 AM
- ETD Ozamis to Iligan: Wednesday 11:00 AM
- Estimated Time of Arrival in Iligan: Wednesday at 1:00 PM
Ozamis to Manila Ship Schedule
Every Wednesday at 11:00 AM, M/V St. Francis Xavier is set to depart from the port Ozamis bound for Manila on the following dates; March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10, 17, and 24, 2019. It will arrive in Manila on Friday at 11:00 AM.
Iligan to Manila 2Go Boat Schedule
M/V St. Francis Xavier departs from Iligan port bound for Manila every Wednesday at 4:00 AM on the following dates; March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10, 17, and 24, 2019. It will reach Pier 4 Manila by 11:00 AM Friday.
Shipping schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
For your booking needs, you may call on (02) 528 7000 or log on to www.travel2go.com to book online. You can also purchase your tickets in any 2Go Travel stores and Booking outlets nationwide.
Do you want information on other Shipping Lines schedule, Ticket rates, Promo Fares,
Like and Follow Us on Facebook: Superferry 2Go!!!