Do you want to travel to Dumaguete at the shortest possible time?
There are several ways in travelling to Dumaguete. You can fly Cebu Pacific with a daily schedule from Cebu to Dumaguete or take the OceanJet Cebu to Dumaguete via Tagbilaran. Cokaliong Shipping Lines and George and Peter Lines are also offering regular trip schedules from Cebu port to Dumaguete.
One popular and fastest way of getting to the City of Gentle People (Dumaguete) is to take the Ceres bus which have regular schedules daily which offers a convenient means of travelling.
You can check our post for Ceres Bus schedule ;
There are three options for those who choose to travel by Ceres Bus.
- Ceres Bus direct Cebu to Dumaguete wherein from South Bus Terminal, Ceres Bus will travel for approximately 4 hours to Bato Port of SAmboan. The bus will be loaded to a Roro Ship operated by Maayo Shipping. Sailing time from BAto Port to Tandayag, Amlan takes 45 minutes. Amlan to Dumaguete City takes another 45 minutes to an hour travel.
- Ceres Bus to Bato Port Only. Passengers will alight from the bus and ride separately in the Roro ship bound for Tandayag Port in Amlan. Passengers from other parts/towns in Negros Oriental usually takes the route.
- Ceres Bus to Liloan Port in Santander.
The fastest way to sail for Dumaguete is to ride a Ceres Bus at the South Bus Terminal bound for Liloan Port in Santander. It would usually take 3.5 hours to 4 hours from Cebu to Santander travel for this trip. Upon arrival at the Liloan Port, Cuadro Alas Navigation have fastcraft that will take you to Sibulan Port in Dumaguete for a matter of 20-minutes only.
Cuadro Alas over a period of time had not offered any increase in passenger fare rate. But due to the escalation in fuel cost, the management of Cuadro Alas shared their new passage rate effective May 1, 2018.
We are sharing here Liloan to Sibulan Cuadro Alas Fastcraft New Fare Rate and Schedule to help you plan out that special trip you have in mind.
Cuadro Alas Santander to Sibulan New Ticket Rate
Student Privilege – P62.00
Senior Citizen – P59.00
Children (3 to 9 yrs old) – 30.00
Fare rate includes terminal fee
Cuadro Alas Navigation Lines Inc. Schedule
Daily Trip Morning Schedule:
ETD: Lilo-an ETD: Sibulan
4:30 AM 5:00 AM
5:00 AM 6:00 AM
6:00 AM 7:00 AM
7:00 AM 8:00 AM
8:00 AM 9:00 AM
9:00 AM 10:00 AM
10:00 AM 11:00 AM
11:00 AM 12:00 NN
12:00 NN 1:00 PM
1:00 PM 2:00 PM
2:00 PM 3:00 PM
3:00 PM 4:00 PM
4:00 PM 5:00 PM
5:00 PM 5:30 PM
6:00 PM 6:30 PM
6:30 PM 7:00 PM
7:30 PM 8:00 PM
- Schedule is subject to change without prior notice
- Ticket is good only for the date of purchase
For more information on shipping schedule and other concerns, you may contact the following:
Cuadro Alas Office : (032) 480 9888
Cuadro Alas Liloan Port: 0922 428 9497
Cuadro Alas Sibulan Port: 0943 054 4876
You may also check on other shipping lines schedule, ticket rates, promo fare and travel tips through our posts.
Just Like and Follow our Facebook Page: Superferry 2Go!!!
Please share information to friends and barkadas…