With the onset of technology, information on travel relative to origin and destination (travel routes) or boat fare is now made available on the comfort of your home or at your work place. Some shipping companies are now accepting online booking for the convenience of the passengers, and this feature is made available for Superferry vessels.
We are sharing here guidelines, so that passenger now can make inquiries, do ticket reservations or booking and paying 2Go Travel tickets thru their online booking facility.
Necessary information needed before you place your online booking with 2Go Travel:
1. Origin. The port you will be boarding your ship
Destination. The port you want to travel or your port of call
3.Travel date. Specific date/dates of your travel
Credit cad or ATM Debit Card, which you need for payment of your transaction in online
Considering you had completed the above requirement, let’s start with the following steps
Step 1: Superferry 2Go Travel Online Booking
- “Click on Origin”, on the dropdown menu and fill out information
- “Select Destination” Pick out your departure schedule or sailing date
- “Number of Persons”. By default, 1 is already provided in the system so you don’t need to change it unless you are traveling with companions you may change the number of total passengers.
- “With Meal”. This is already included in your ticket
- “With Insurance”. This depends on you. If you click “Yes” an extra amount will be added to your ticket price to cover your travel insurance and “No” if you don’t want to avail of the amenity.
- “With Linen” (updated policy October 2016) No longer optional but already part of the cost of booking your ticket.
After filling up the necessary information, click BOOK NOW, a new page will load. Select the right bottom portion and tick OK.
Step 2. Online Booking with 2Go Ships
- You can check on Superferry 2Go ships for what accommodation you would take. Available accommodation is Super Value Class, Tourist Class, Mega Value Class, Cabin, Stateroom and Business Class. The Super Value Class is the cheapest accommodation available.
- Click the “circle” at the side of accommodation you choose. You will come up with the total amount of your ticket inclusive of taxes and fees.
If the total amount is amenable to you, click “Continue”
Step 3: Superferry Online Booking
- Fill out completely all the Passenger Information on this page; last name, first name, middle initial, gender, and age.
For a Senior citizen, OSCA ID number should be filled out in the space provided for. This is a must so that the Senior citizen could avail of the specified fare discount.
- Move downwards to the bottom and tick CONTINUE
- A confirmation page will appear then. Check if the Passenger Data and Total Fare is correct.
After confirmation of the details go to the bottom page and Click: CONTINUE
On the date of your departure, the Senior Citizen will have to present his/her OSCA ID to the Ship Crew for confirmation and evaluation. Failure to present such, the later will have to pay the normal ticket price.
Step 4: Superferry 2Go Onlne Booking
- The new Page is the Contact Information Page. You need to indicate here your contact information and check if the data encoded is correct. After checking the details scroll down and more questions can be seen. It is your option should you choose not to answer these questions.
Go to the bottom portion and tick the button beside the phrase “I Agree to 2Go eTicket Terms & Conditions”.
After ticking, Click CONFIRM
Step 5: Online Superferry Ticket Booking
- The new Page is where you can see the Payment Options for your 2Go eTicket booking.
- Choose your payment scheme for your eTicket either thru Credit Card or ATM Debit Card by ticking the “circle” at the side.
- Then, Click CONTINUE
New Payment Page will appear
- In sample 1 as stated, if you book using your ATM Debit Card, Payment for the transaction is applicable to Weepay Payment Solutions only
Review the “Amount to be Debited to your ATM Card”. If found correct, click: CONTINUE
A new Page will load where you have to input your ATM Card number found on the front portion of your ATM. Just follow the instructions on this page.After a successful payment, you will receive the eTicket Itinerary Receipt in your email.
How to get 2Go Travel eTicket
After payment, your eTicket will be sent to the email address indicated in your Contact Information Section during booking. Be sure to double-check all information provided in your 2Go online booking.
You need to download the eTicket Itinerary and Print it. This has to be presented upon boarding the ship together with the documents below.
“For protection of the true card owner of the Credit card or ATM card, 2Go Travel requires the documents below to be presented upon boarding”
Required Documents for ATM Debit Card Transaction.
- 2 copies of the originally signed eTicket Itinerary Receipt
- A valid ID of the Passenger
Credit Card Transaction Requirements
- 2 copies of the original signed eTicket Itinerary Receipt (originally signed by the Credit card owner and Passenger)
- Photocopy of a valid ID of the Credit Card Holder
- Photocopy of the Credit card used in purchasing the ticket – only the front portion and photocopy of the Passenger valid ID.
Note: 2Go Travel has the right to refuse to board of passengers who can”t present the documents upon request.
May the guidelines we share here, will be of great help to you as you make your online booking for Superferry Travel.
For more updates on shipping schedule, travel guide and promo tickets, Follow and Like our Facebook Page: Superferry 2Go!!!